This project is a perfect resort-style compound; a coastal complex consisting of 1+1 and 2+1 duplex villas (twin villas) with big terraces overlooking the Aegean sea; a private Mavi beach club for the residents of the compound to bask in the sun, enjoy the sea and the water activities year-round. This project is located in the cove between the New and Old Foça, surrounded by centuries-old olive trees and untouched nature providing clean air with the sea breeze.
A quaint area nestled nicely on the west coast of Turkey, Foça is quintessentially what you’d want from an idyllic seaside town facing out to the Aegean Sea. Anyone lucky enough to visit in the near future will have their ears and eyes (as well as taste buds) open to stunning landscapes, gorgeous little towns, and some truly delectable local cuisine.
- Smart Home Systems
- Underfloor Heating
- Complied with earthquake regulations
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Heat and Sound Insulation
- Built-in Set
- Haydar Aliyev Dostluk ve Hatıra Ormanı – 5 minutes drive away;
- Foça Public Hospital – 5 minutes away;
- İngiliz Burnu – 5 minutes away;
- Windsurf and sailing club is 10 minutes away;
- Foça town center – 10 minutes away;
- Foça sea port – 15 minutes away;
- Memenen – 25 minutes away;
- Karşıyaka – 30 minutes away;
- Adnan Menderes Airport – 1 hour 20 minutes drive away;
- Urla – 1 hour 30 minutes drive away;
- Çeşme – 1 hour 45 minutes drive away;
- Seferihisar is 1 hour and 45 minutes drive away.